I ordered infant headbands and they still aren't here a week and a half later.She isn't american and can barely understand emails.

Then she sent me an email pretty much cussing me that I don't deserve her buisness because I left her a bad review. Well had the item gotten here on time I wouldn't have left a bad review but it is late.

She has no buisness sense, a horrible buisness woman and I would never buy from her.She had no right to send me an email telling me I don't deserve her buisness, she doesn't deserve my money!

Had an Experience with denof10bears?

Comments

#192260

It's a seller on ebay!! Sorry I forgot to say that!

Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Botach Tactical - Used merchandise Botach Tactical ""I purchased what I thought to be a new Berretta M9A3. When I picked it up from my FFL I noticed it had alot more oil on it than usual..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Goggles4u - Not Good. Very Poor Quality Frames Goggles4u "I purchased 3 pair of glasses. Within 6 months 2 pair had broken frames. Now these aren't heavily worn or played sports in. They sit on my desk and get..." Read more Car Part Planet - Terrible Experience Car Part Planet "I never submit reviews but as bad as my experience was i am going to. Engine showed up late. Extremely rusty on the inside (see attached photo) and full of..." Read more